UPDATED: 04/28/2018 — see Change Log
OWNER: Coffeyville Resources Nitrogen Fertilizers LLC (CVR Partners LP / CVR Energy Inc)
PROJECT: Ammonia-UAN plant
COST (reported): More than $300 million in 1999
JOB CREATION (reported): 113 permanent — see Job Openings [LINK]
START-UP DATE (reported): 2000
|Ammonia||375,000 mtpy||1,300 stpd||[Membership required]||[Membership required]|
|Units: stpd, stpy, mtpd, mtpy = short/metric tons per day/year.
 United States Geological Survey (USGS) Mineral Yearbook, Nitrogen gives capacity in metric tons per year, calculated as “engineering design capacity adjusted for 340 days per year of effective production capability,” rounded to three significant digits. Source: most recent year, Table 4: Domestic Producers of Ammonia, http://minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pubs/commodity/nitrogen/.
 Company website.
 [Membership required]. Sources: linked below.
 [Membership required]. See Methodology.
Find more information by browsing the sources below, or see it here and now by becoming a member.
Members have instant access to additional information, including project status, likelihood of completion, feedstock and end products, and research notes.
Thank you for supporting the ongoing maintenance of this site.
View larger map with all ammonia plants.
ADDRESS: 701 East Martin Street, Coffeyville, KS, 67337, United States
- USGS: Minerals Yearbook, Nitrogen [RECENT / ARCHIVE]
- EPA Emissions data: Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Large Facilities: COFFEYVILLE RESOURCES NITROGEN FERT. [LINK]
- Risk Management Plan: Right to Know Network: Coffeyville Resources Nitrogen Fertilizers, L.L.C. [LINK]
- Operating Permit (Title V): none available online at Kansas DHE [LINK]
- US Securities and Exchange Commission regulatory filings: EDGAR Search Results, CVR PARTNERS, LP CIK#: 0001425292 [LINK]
- 04/26/2018: CVR Partners press release: CVR Partners Reports 2018 First Quarter Results [PDF]
- 10/27/2016: CVR Partners press release: CVR Partners Reports 2016 Third Quarter Results [LINK]
- 04/01/2016: CVR Partners press release: CVR Partners Completes Acquisition of Rentech Nitrogen Partners, L.P. [PDF]
- 10/31/2015: Seeking Alpha earnings call transcript: CVR Partners’ (UAN) CEO Mark Pytosh Discusses Q3 2015 Results [LINK]
- 01/09/2013: CVR Partners press release: CVR Partners Provides Update on UAN Expansion Project [PDF]
- 01/04/2006: Topeka Capital Journal: Coffeyville refinery complex plans expansion [LINK]
- 07/03/2005: Kansas City Business Journal: Ex-Farmland unit sells for $700M [LINK]
- 03/05/2004: Tulsa World: Farmland sells Coffeyville plant [LINK]