UPDATED: 11/05/2015 — see Change Log
OWNER: BioNitrogen (BioNitrogen Holdings Corp)
PROJECT: Greenfield urea plant
COST (reported): Not announced
JOB CREATION (reported): Not announced — see Job Openings [LINK]
START-UP DATE (reported): 2016 last announced
|Ammonia||[None given]||[Membership required]||[Membership required]|
|Units: stpd, stpy, mtpd, mtpy = short/metric tons per day/year.
 United States Geological Survey (USGS) Mineral Yearbook, Nitrogen gives capacity in metric tons per year, calculated as “engineering design capacity adjusted for 340 days per year of effective production capability,” rounded to three significant digits. Source: most recent year, Table 4: Domestic Producers of Ammonia, http://minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pubs/commodity/nitrogen/.
 Company does not specify ammonia capacity.
 [Membership required]. Sources: linked below.
 [Membership required]. See Methodology.
Find more information by browsing the sources below, or see it here and now by becoming a member.
Members have instant access to additional information, including project status, likelihood of completion, feedstock and end products, and research notes.
See an example page, or get more information about membership.
Thank you for supporting the ongoing maintenance of this site.
View larger map with all ammonia plants.
ADDRESS: Weekley Brothers Industrial Park, 3013 Evercane Road, Hendry County, Florida 33440, United States
- USGS: Minerals Yearbook, Nitrogen [RECENT / ARCHIVE]
- US Securities and Exchange Commission filings: EDGAR Search Results, Bio Nitrogen Holdings Corp CIK#: 0001015979 [LINK]
- OTC Markets filings: BioNitrogen LLC [LINK]
- 11/04/2015: Wall Street Journal: BioNitrogen Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection [LINK]
- 11/04/2015: BioNitrogen press release: BioNitrogen Holdings Corp. Files for Chapter 11 Protection [LINK]
- 09/02/2015: BioNitrogen press release: BioNitrogen Business Update [LINK]
- 05/12/2015: BioNitrogen press release: BioNitrogen Announces Agreement With Air Liquide for Plant Air and Gas Requirements [LINK]
- 10/22/2014: BioNitrogen press release: BioNitrogen Announces Operational Update for Florida Plants [LINK]
- 07/21/2014: News Press: Excitement building as BioNitrogen plant nears [LINK]
- 05/19/2014: BioNitrogen press release: BioNitrogen Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Held at Initial Plant Site in Hendry County, FL [LINK]
- 04/2014: BioNitrogen Investor Fact Sheet [PDF]
- 06/06/2014: Florida Newszap: BioNitrogen expected to boost economic activity in Clewiston and Hendry County [LINK]
- 03/03/2014: BioNitrogen press release: BioNitrogen Signs 25-Year Biomass Supply Agreements With BioResource Management for Florida Plant [LINK]
- 09/19/2013: BioNitrogen press release: BioNitrogen Corporation Granted U.S. Patent for Biomass-to-Urea Technology [LINK]
- 08/15/2013: BioNitrogen press release: BioNitrogen Holdings Corporation Signs Agreement With the Casale Group for Ammonia and Urea Plant Technology [LINK]
- 02/26/2013: BioNitrogen press release: BioNitrogen Signs Engagement Letter With Stifel Nicolaus to Raise $175 Million for Florida Plant [LINK]
- 08/17/2012: BioNitrogen press release: BioNitrogen Signs Framework Agreement With United Suppliers, Inc [LINK]
- 10/02/2012: BioNitrogen press release: BioNitrogen Acquires Patents for Urea Production [LINK]