UPDATED: 11/05/2015 — see Change Log
OWNER: BioNitrogen (BioNitrogen Holdings Corp)
PROJECT: Greenfield urea plant
COST (reported): Not announced
JOB CREATION (reported): Not announced — see Job Openings [LINK]
START-UP DATE (reported): 2017 last announced
|Ammonia||[None given]||[Membership required]||[Membership required]|
|Units: stpd, stpy, mtpd, mtpy = short/metric tons per day/year.
 United States Geological Survey (USGS) Mineral Yearbook, Nitrogen gives capacity in metric tons per year, calculated as “engineering design capacity adjusted for 340 days per year of effective production capability,” rounded to three significant digits. Source: most recent year, Table 4: Domestic Producers of Ammonia, http://minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pubs/commodity/nitrogen/.
 Company does not specify ammonia capacity.
 [Membership required]. Sources: linked below.
 [Membership required]. See Methodology.
Find more information by browsing the sources below, or see it here and now by becoming a member.
Members have instant access to additional information, including project status, likelihood of completion, feedstock and end products, and research notes.
Thank you for supporting the ongoing maintenance of this site.
View larger map with all ammonia plants.
ADDRESS: Foley Road, Perry, Taylor County, FL 32348, United States
- USGS: Minerals Yearbook, Nitrogen [RECENT / ARCHIVE]
- US Securities and Exchange Commission filings: EDGAR Search Results, Bio Nitrogen Holdings Corp CIK#: 0001015979 [LINK]
- OTC Markets filings: BioNitrogen LLC [LINK]
- 11/04/2015: Wall Street Journal: BioNitrogen Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection [LINK]
- 11/04/2015: BioNitrogen press release: BioNitrogen Holdings Corp. Files for Chapter 11 Protection [LINK]
- 09/02/2015: BioNitrogen press release: BioNitrogen Business Update [LINK]
- 05/12/2015: BioNitrogen press release: BioNitrogen Announces Agreement With Air Liquide for Plant Air and Gas Requirements [LINK]
- 12/16/2014: BioNitrogen press release: BioNitrogen Signs Agreement with Saipem for EPC Services [LINK]
- 11/20/2015: BioNitrogen press release: BioNitrogen Receives Allocation of $300 Million to Issue Tax-Exempt Bonds for Taylor County Plant [LINK]
- 11/03/2014: BioNitrogen press release: BioNitrogen Announces Update on Completion of the EPC Report [LINK]
- 10/22/2014: BioNitrogen press release: BioNitrogen Announces Operational Update for Florida Plants [LINK]
- 10/03/2014: BioNitrogen press release: City Council of Perry, Florida Unanimously Approves to Continue Funding Balance of $5 Million to BioNitrogen [LINK]
- 09/04/2014: BioNitrogen press release: BioNitrogen Enters into a $5 Million Loan for Taylor County Plant [LINK]
- 07/17/2014: BioNitrogen press release: BioNitrogen Receives Incentives Approvals From Taylor County for up to $220 Million in Investments for the Taylor County Plant [LINK]
- 05/20/2014: Taylor County Board of County Commissioners, meeting agenda packet (page 248 on) [PDF]
- 03/10/2014: BioNitrogen press release: BioNitrogen Receives $5 Million Loan Commitment in an Agreement to Purchase Land in Taylor County, FL [LINK]