UPDATED: 03/09/2017 — see Change Log
OWNER: CF Industries
PROJECT: Ammonia-UAN plant
COST (reported): None given
JOB CREATION (reported): 150 permanent — see Job Openings [LINK]
START-UP DATE (reported): 1977
|Ammonia||435,000 mtpy||480,000 stpy||[Membership required]||[Membership required]|
|Units: stpd, stpy, mtpd, mtpy = short/metric tons per day/year.
 United States Geological Survey (USGS) Mineral Yearbook, Nitrogen gives capacity in metric tons per year, calculated as “engineering design capacity adjusted for 340 days per year of effective production capability,” rounded to three significant digits. Source: most recent year, Table 4: Domestic Producers of Ammonia, http://minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pubs/commodity/nitrogen/.
 CF Industries 2016 10-K. Sources: linked below.
 [Membership required]. Sources: linked below.
 [Membership required]. See Methodology.
Find more information by browsing the sources below, or see it here and now by becoming a member.
Members have instant access to additional information, including project status, likelihood of completion, feedstock and end products, and research notes.
Thank you for supporting the ongoing maintenance of this site.
View larger map with all ammonia plants.
ADDRESS: 1000 Terra Drive, Woodward, OK 73801, United States
- USGS: Minerals Yearbook, Nitrogen [RECENT / ARCHIVE]
- EPA Emissions data: Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Large Facilities: TERRA INTERNATIONAL (OKLAHOMA) INC [LINK]
- Risk Management Plan: Right to Know Network: Terra International (Oklahoma) Inc. [LINK]
- Oklahoma DEQ: permit document search [LINK], 2013 Operating Permit [PDF]
- US Securities and Exchange Commission filings: EDGAR Search Results, CF Industries Holdings, Inc. CIK#: 0001324404 [LINK]
- 11/06/2014: Seeking Alpha earnings call transcript: CF Industries Holdings CEO Anthony Will on Q3 2014 Results [LINK]
- 2011: Casale presentation: Woodward, OK Ammonia Converter Revamp: More Efficiency and Reliability through Innovation [PDF]
- 03/12/2010: CF Industries press release: CF Industries and Terra Industries Agree to Combine, Creating a Global Industry Leader [PDF]
- 08/08/1994: Oil & Gas Journal: NEW INTEGRATED METHANOL/NH3 PLANT STARTS UP IN WESTERN OKLAHOMA [LINK]